2010年1月3日 星期日

Macritchie Reservior Park




Today is the third day of 2010. Leaving the boring lab, I go to a famous natural spot in central part of Singapore, Macritchie Reservior Park. wow~~ What a so good try, and  natural park. After I walk some parts of the yellow trail around the lake, I feel that I am just a reborn baby.

ha ha ~~ it's true, it makes full of energy that maybe push me to face the following difficulties. Or I should say another way, because I finished a paper yesterday, so that it likes I drop a heavy backpack from my back, and it's so light.
I took some pictures, but not all are very good, so that I post few pictures here. Next time.





due to I have s meeting in the afternoon, so I didn't go all the way of yellow trail. I took a picture to show that I was there so far, so next time lah. ^_^

 

沒有留言: