2009年12月4日 星期五

My First Movie in Singapore

Tonight, after an all day long work, I got to home, and take a juice and a cake, sitting on my bed to watch the first movie that I sought in Singapore, "My Sister's Keeper". Wow~~~ that's really touches me, and let me cry over and over again. What I can say, it's a movie that let me to think about my family and my doc. What if someday they leave me can I do, or what an attitude I should face the end of the life on my closed friends and family members.

You know, the main role in this movie, Kate, always makes her mouth up, I mean she always keeps consoling other people, especially for the last few scenes, such as she hold her mom lying on the bed in the hospital. You can see the face of her mom, it's a kind of release, makes other people take off her/his defense.

The director used some comparison skill to emphasize the people want to strengthen Kate's faith, they said lots of magical power let her keep fighting, it seams that there could be some you know supernatural thing happen on Kate, but when they just left the door of the Kate's room in hospital, you can see the change on their faces, wow~~ . When Kate hold her sissy and told her "You know how brave you are?". In that moment, I see an angel inside Kate.

To see the movie, it occurs to me to think of my elder brother when he stayed in the hospital after he got an car accident about 9 years ago. Kate is so much like my brother, he always let the people around him laugh. But maybe in his deep hart, he is the most person get the pain mostly. Because he is the first kid in my family, and he got lots of pressure I think, not like me, I am the smallest, even in my mom's big family. So here, I want to thank my brother, because his suffer, he make me and my sister live more comfortable. Thanks man.

OK, let's all. Feel better after saying so much.

沒有留言: