2008年5月26日 星期一

Stone Mountain

my friend (ihan) toke a picture of her parents, and others were just sitting
(like the "south park")

This morning, my friends and I get up so so ....so early
we go to "Stone Mountain" to see the sunrise.
What a wonderful activity that we can go mountain climbing.
However, last night, I could not sleep, because I can't sleep.
Until they pick up me, my eye still open, and I browse the car website.

We left at 5:00 o'clock, and the sky still dark, but not clod.
After half hours driving, we arrive the foot of the Stone Mountain.
As the meaning of the word "Stone Mountain", the whole of the mountain is one stone,
just like the Uluru(Ayers Rock)in Australia.

It takes about also half hour to climb the stone from the foot to the top.
The track is not difficult for working, but we should watch our step because the skin of the stone is so slippery. And there is a special wire pole that is stuck all of the chewing gum with various color. So.......disgusting!!!

When we arrive the top of the mountain, the sun didn't rise, so we take some funny pictures, and sat on the stone waiting for the moment of sunrise. Due to the weather forecast, I thought that I have little chance to see the beautiful sunrise. A cloudy day. But before the sunrise, the view of the sky is rich and colorful, just like the traditional Chinese painting. We also discuss about the different sunrise that we have seen before. Sometime if the weather is too good, that the sun is "along", and it will "jump" from the top of the mountain or the sky line. The meaning of "along" is that the sky only has the sun without any cloud. (In my opinion, I do not like this kind of sunrise, I prefer the sunrise I saw this morning.)

At time about 6:28am, we saw a moderate fire ball just appeared in front of my eyes, and just like the first scene of the movie in "top gun" (the flights take off form the deck of the an aircraft carrier in the dawn). You can feel the ball has it's vitality and life. Because of the company of the clouds, the sun was just like the leading role of a drama, carried the momentum and little by little unrolled the whole body. In that moment, I am touched! The view is deeply brand in my memory.

The top of the mountain is so windy, and after see the sunrise, we prepare to go downhill. The view of the top is beautiful, we can see the downtown in a far distance. The view is just like the picture on the website, and they will hold a laser show in the summer night. It's a wonderful experiment for me. I am so appreciated.

After the mountain climbing, we eat breakfast together, and this is my first time to eat the breakfast outside. So..... expensive. Next time, thanks~~~ ha ha. I think my breakfast is better than I have eaten today.

This is my first time to write the blog in English. I don't know why~~ It's natural, maybe next time, I will change to used the Chinese character again.

The following pictures are a series of the sunrise




沒有留言: